Prep and Cook Time: 22 min.
You can purchase potatoes, onions, parsley, and raw milk from The Barefoot Farmers Market.
- 4 to 5 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/3 cup onion, chopped
- 1 envelope ranch-style dressing mix (1 ounce) 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon parsley
Directions: - Precook potatoes in the microwave or boil until slightly tender.
- Spray a large skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Over medium heat, brown onions, and potatoes.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer just until sauce thickens.
- Place in a ceramic dish or glass oven pan.
- Place under broiler until the top is golden brown. (optional)